Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let's Celebrate Some More

Well, here are original cards #4, #5, and #6 with a variation. They are posted here in reverse order. Ooops! Card #6 & #5 variation are made using Treetops stamp set. I think I've mentioned before how much I enjoy using this stamp set. I love to add embellishments to the trees. It is so fun to play with.
Card #4 uses the Backwoods stamps. This is the first time I have used this set. I really like it, too. I guess I have a thing about trees. Does that make me a "Tree Hugger?" Probably not! LOL! I bought Backwoods and the Back Country Paper from the CTMH Summer Idea Book to use in my vacation album. We went to Durango, CO. I have big plans, but haven't got much done yet. I will post later as I make some progress.

Anyway, I used pop dots on the two smaller trees. I really like the effect. Hope you'll check back tomorrow. I plan to show the final two cards and their variations.
Thanks for stopping by again!
Johna


No comments: