Thursday, September 24, 2009

Itty Bitty Tree Tops

Just wanted to share two quick cards I made this summer before I'm off to play Bunco. Gosh, I don't remember the last time I played Bunco. I'm really looking forward to it. This first card is an old card sketch. I'm pretty sure it is SFYTT, but I really don't remember. The stamps are from CTMH's Treetops. I really have enjoyed this funky little set. I love how you can change it up with buttons or brads or layer the pieces for a 3-D effect. The paper is Basic Gray's Lime Ricky. I used my CB embossing folder, paper flowers, brads and orange ribbon from Wal~Mart.
Finally, this little cutie is Baby Itty Bitty from the Happy Hoppers collection. The sentiment is from Verve. I made this card for a card swap on SCS. This too was made from an old card sketch. A Mojo Monday I believe. The paper is DCWV.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow when I will begin previewing my CTMH Everyday Celebration Card Kit with the original cards and a set that I altered slightly.
xoxo
Johna

No comments: