Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Is Here

Wow! I can't believe May 17 was the last time I posted! I guess I've been in a funk! Well, the Dr. did say I was suffering from anemia. I was 2 pints low in the middle of August. I'm sure I was low all summer because I was very lethargic and had no stamping mojo. He prescribed pre~natal vitamins. No! I am not pregnant, however, they do seem to help my energy level. I may have to have some other tests run later to see what is causing the anemia. For now, I am ready to stamp and maybe even do a little bit of scrapbooking.This first card, I used the Sweet Home collection from the CTMH Fall/Winter Idea Book. The stamp set is Childhood Portrait. I heat embossed the image of the children. I used my Swiss Dots CB Embossing Folder and Chocolate Bella Baubles. Oh yea, I also cut the flower shapes with nestabilities.
Well, this card looks better in person... I think. My idea was to make the leaves look like they were turning. I really like the swirls in this Flourished Blessing stamp set from CTMH. Sometimes things just don't turn out like you would like or them to. Again, I used the Sweet Home paper. An Flame Baubles.

Anyway, I plan to give these to my hostess club members. We were going to make these at our workshop last Monday. I had to cancel the workshop, but my ladies deserve to get a little treat so I made these for them.
Check back tomorrow. I have more cards to share, but didn't want to post them all at once.
Johna

No comments: