Saturday, September 26, 2009

Five Cards...One Post

Not feeling great today, so I hope to make this post short and sweet. On this first card, I used a new stamp from Rachelle Ann Miller called Giving Shelter. The paper is DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies Stack. All papers are "glittered & foiled," which is what attracted me to this paper stack. I also used my CB embossing folder and copics for coloring. This card was made early in the summer, so I don't remember if it is from a sketch challenge or not. These next card are installments #2 and #3 of the Everyday Celebration Card Kit from CTMH. Again, I made the original using the Instruction Guide, then slightly altered the second one with stamps I already have in my collection to show diversity. This cute little Boer Goat is not from CTMH, but everything else is CTMH. The barbed wire is from On the Farm.
I used Surprise! stamps on this final cards and a little contraband bling. This is probably my least favorite of the ones I did on my own. My Copic Colors do not match my paper the way I would like for them to.



Stop by tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a SFYTT card to show and I will have a new installment from the Everyday Celebration Kit. Have a wonderful weekend.
Johna

No comments: