Friday night before I even knew what the challenges were, I decided I would make a boy card. I needed a couple of cute cards for birthdays and didn't really have any I liked. So you may see a few more boy cards in the future. Anyway, I originally made 3 different cards to see which one I liked best. You can see the prototypes below. The top card is my favorite. The middle one originally did not have the light blue patch under the buttons. I liked the final look of the first card so well, I decided to RIP the buttons off of card 2 and add a patch. Somehow, in the revamping, I had a little tear. I am so disappointed.
Brekyn wanted to know what the brown stuff on his face was. I thought it was obvious, but just in case it's not, It is suppose to be dirt. LOL.
Thanks for stopping by.