Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fluey SFYTT

Hello All,
Thanks for stopping by! I finally used a new color! I changed from blue and brown to blue and black. I really love how this card turned out. I used lots and lots of new products. I received a big order from Stamping Bella's this week. As you can tell, I used as much of it as I could on this card. Fluey Huggabug is new. Isn't she the cutest! I chose her because I am making this card for my across the street neighbor. She was in a bad skiing accident today. She may have to have brain surgery tomorrow. Please, keep this sweet girl in your prayers.
Okay, a little more about the card. I also used SU's Thoughts & Prayers for the sentiment. The inside of the card says "Wishing You a Quick and Complete Recovery." I bought the DP at my LSS. It is from Stemma. I have not heard of this company, but I do like the patterns and how they coordinate. The CS is CTMH's black and crystal blue. The ribbon and baubles are Bellas. This new Tuille was a bit hard to use. I finally ended up doing a 2 strand twist so use could see each color better. I am used to making big gaudy bows for presents using tuille, but it was a little bit more difficult trying to make one this size. Finally, I added Stickles to the hat and used pop dots on the oval, Fluey and the sentiment.
As usual, I think this card is much cuter in person, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I probably won't post again for awhile, it is Spring Break and me and the Hubby are going to a Spa for a few days. Aren't you jealous!
Johna :}

No comments: