Sunday, March 29, 2009

Eli like Challenges

I made a few cards for SFYTT and the OCC Challenge. The OCC challenge was to use the colors More Mustard, Bashful Blue, and Not Quite Navy. Did that! I even had some old CTMH "At the Game" DP with those colors. How lucky! The image is Whipper Snapper's "Eli & Frogger".


Friday night before I even knew what the challenges were, I decided I would make a boy card. I needed a couple of cute cards for birthdays and didn't really have any I liked. So you may see a few more boy cards in the future. Anyway, I originally made 3 different cards to see which one I liked best. You can see the prototypes below. The top card is my favorite. The middle one originally did not have the light blue patch under the buttons. I liked the final look of the first card so well, I decided to RIP the buttons off of card 2 and add a patch. Somehow, in the revamping, I had a little tear. I am so disappointed.

Brekyn wanted to know what the brown stuff on his face was. I thought it was obvious, but just in case it's not, It is suppose to be dirt. LOL.
Thanks for stopping by.
Johna


1 comment:

Jen del Muro said...

SO cute! Love how the buttons coordinate so nicely with the embossing! Thanks for playing!