Monday, January 19, 2009

To Market, To Market We Go

This is my offering for the weekly Sketch for You to Try from Jen's Blog. I will also send it out as a Friendship SWAP on SCS. I used Pinky & Porky from Penny Black. I just love PB stamps! I also used CTMH Priceless Love Word Puzzle. The paper is the last of my Confetti from MME. I used my Copics to color in the image, and added ribbon and paper flowers.
The next few pics are an example of my February Hostess Club Workshop that will be on February 9th.
This is a close up of the embossed heart and paper flowers.

This is the front, close up of the key. It is on pop dots and has a pink ribbon around it. The little metal locks are from Oriental Trading.


Another side view.
And Finally, the top of the Memory Box.
All products are CTMH except the Bird Nestabillities.
Paper: That's Amore,
Ink: Brown Archival
It is super simple to put together.
Well, I had a great 3 day weekend. I can't believe tomorrow is Inauguration Day! I'm not too sure about the "People's Choice" for President, but I think it will be an exciting day for history.
I rearranged my craft room, and I love it. I have a new 6 foot counter to work on. Wow! So much fun. Thanks for stopping by.
Johna





1 comment:

deerwife said...

I can't wait to see your new space. I have GOT to come over soon.

Love,Saundra :)