Monday, January 12, 2009

Gerta the Party Goat

When I saw this cute little goat image from Whiff of Joy, I just had to have it. Her given name is Gerda, but I will just call her June. Why June? Well she looks a lot like a little cutey we have on our farm by the same name. You can see a picture of June at the bottom of this post. She looks like she's wearing pants because of the brown hair on her rump & back legs.
Well, we don't usually put clothes on our goats. Ummm... Maybe sometimes we do! Below is Lori. She was a bottle baby born just a little before Easter. She is wearing a little dog t-shirt that says " Some bunny Loves Me". Okay, Yes, we are very strange people! But hey, I live in Oklahoma!
June as a baby.

Here's a little bit more about the card: It is a sketch challenge from Mojo Monday. The stamp is Gerda Celebrating Goat from Whiff of Joy. Paper is Confetti from MME. I used my Copics to color the Gerta/June and added some ribbon, paper flowers, rinestones brads and used pop dots on the main image & the flowers.
Enjoy my Babies!
Johna


No comments: