Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's a New Year full of Sketches!

I've been a busy girl today. I made 7 cards today. That is alot for me because I am extremely slow! This first one, I used Jen's sketch for you to try at iheart2stamp.com. I use SU's Bella Rose and CTMH's Heartthrob stamp. It was December's Stamp Of the Month. The ribbon & Baubles are from Bella's/
This cute little Chihuahua is from Inkadinkadoo...I think, but I wouldn't swear to it. I needed a few Thank Yous for some of the girls at work. I just love this little guy! The sketch I had stashed away, and I'm not sure where it is from. It is card sketch #147, but I don't know where it goes...SCS? Or PCP??
This one one is similar to one I made earlier in the week for my Open House. The paper is SU again (Green Tea) and the stamp is CTMH's Ms. On the Go. The sketch from SCS Vol01 with a twist of hardware but, um, I guess I forgot the hardware! Oopps. For someone who teachers for a living, I sure don't follow directions very well! LOL.


Well I hope you enjoyed the cards. I go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off for Christmas vacation. Do you think the boss will let me take a nap at 1:00? I'll try to post tomorrow with details about the upcoming workshop on February 9. Right now, I'm too tired and there is more laundry to fold.
Have a super week!
Johna






No comments: