Sunday, September 14, 2008

SFYTT Saturday & My Family Pic

Goodness, I can't beleive last Saturday was the last chance I had to post. It has been a very busy week at work. And Bates has been very busy with Football practice. He has his first game this week. He had a scrimmage Saturday. At his age, Football is more like wrestling than football. It was sooo cute!
Brekyn did very well with her goat las weekend. She placed first in her class. I have four rolls of film I need to develop. I will post some pics of the kids when I have them developed.
The above card is from Jen Del Muro's (iheart2scrap.com) Saturday Challenge. We were sopose to use Bellas, but I didn't have any soooo, I got on line and ordered me a few!! LOL I still wanted to try the sketch, so I just used CTMH "just because" stamps with the "Perfect Day" paper. I hope you like it. :)

From Left: Shelby, My dad~John, My Mom~Margaret, Bates, Me, My DH~ Roe, Brekyn and my very handsome brother~ Billy Bob Bates! He just goes by Billy these days. This is a picture of my family last Christmas. I really like it. Don't I have cute kids! I hope to have a professional pic taken soon before all the foliage dies this winter.

Enjoy looking...leave a comment:) Johna

1 comment:

Jen del Muro said...

Beautiful card! Thx for playing!! Hugs-Jd

Psst.. it's iheart2STAMP.com ;)