Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday's SFYTT "Smile"

Smile!! It's Saturday:D

Brekyn is showing one of her goats today in the county fair. I hope she does well. Brek and Bates took all the prizes with their chickens. Very exciting! Everyone wants to know what we have been feeding them. Ummmm... Dog food and bugs! LOL They are out on the farm, and fend for themselves in the trees. I also suspect they eat alot of goat poop. Ewww

Bates isn't smiling. He has a very curious rash all over his torso and some on his legs. Gave him some Benadryl and he slept about 4 hours!! That's about how long it took me to make this card:( I just couldn't get it to come together. I hope you like it. Enjoy! Johna

Paper: Wild Asperagus

Stamps: September Word Puzzle (CTMH)

Get Together (Penny Black)
Sketch by Jen Del Muro of
iheart2stamp.com

No comments: