Monday, November 2, 2009

Praying for Nellie

I made this little card for my friend at work and her dog. The dog has cancer and is living day to day at this point. My friend is very sad and I feel for her.


This is my first time to make a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSC47). It is from the blog www.kgiron.blogspot.com. When I saw that it was long and skinny, my mind immediately went to work on this card. I just bought some 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 envelopes and wanted to make a fun size card to put in them. This card is 3 1/4 x 6 1/4.
Stamps = SU's Wellness Wishes
DP = Dogs & Cats by Design Originals
Embellys = Wal~Mart Ribbon (LUV
This dp has a long story on how I acquired it, but I won't tell it. Just know that it is special! LOL
It is dated 2006, but I like to pull it out from time to time, and it was perfect for this projects!
Thanks for stopping by!
Johna


No comments: