Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Girly Pumpkin Emma

I think this little cutie may be from the flower child era. I know pink isn't traditionally a fall color, but I think it is very charming on little Emma... and, I was trying to use some DP that has been gathering dust. (SU's Sweet Always)These are some stamps I just received today from 7kidscollegefund.com. The pumpkins and fence are sold separately. The main stamp is Pumpkin Emma. They are from the Sugar Plums collection of CC Designs. So very cute. I also received my Nestabilites Pumpkins in this order and a bunch of other fun stuff to play with. I'm sure I'll be showcasing them tomorrow between loads of laundry.
This super sketch is naturally from Jen Del Muro's iheart2stamp.com Sketch For You To Try. She posts a new sketch every Saturday, and the first thing I do every Saturday is check for the SFYTT. I am so excited to announce that I won last week's SFYTT random drawing! Jen is sending me a little something in the mail this week and I can't wait to see what it is! Thank you Jen & Tony...(Tony drew my # and was impressed that I was a Sooner Fan!)
Anyway, Hope you enjoy this little card, and have a Great weekend!
Boomer Sooner!
Johna

No comments: