Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Totally Stamp-Lifted!

How About these Colors! Whoa Nellie! Get your sun glasses out!
I didn't choose them myself, they are the color challenge for this week from TCPTUES53 at the Cat's Pajamas. I haven't decided if I like this card or not. It will have to be for someone VERY special.Deets: Colors = Raspberry Pink, Pumpkin Orange and Sunny Yellow
Paper = Basic Gray
Stamps = Verve's Bunny Duet, Sentiment = Verve's Everlasting Life
Bellies = various ribbons & ric rac, SU felt flowers, flower brads, tiny pearls & pop dots
Stamplifted from = Pickled Paper Designs

Now this next card, I am very fond of! Love the colors and the card sketch (TECC62). I found a card very similar to this posted on the Scalloped Edge, and just had to make my version. Again, I used some of my Yummy new Verve stamps. This one is called Practically Perfect. Love it for baby cards. The paper is SU's Parisian Breeze. Since this is a boy card, I tried to keep it simple. No pearls, diamonds, or ribbons on this one.

I love to read your comments! They make me feel so special!
:} Johna

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love the baby boy bunny card. so cute. do you have a website for your CTMH creations.

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

no sunglasses needed here! i love it (both of them actually---they are verve stamps!!)! thanks for playing in the tcptues challenge! you did a fantastic job!!