Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tis the Season

Well, I'm back with more Christmas cards. I am totally getting into the mood for the holidays. Roe and I were at Wal~mart Friday morning at 6 AM! We got everything we were after. Since we waited awhile and weren't there at 5AM, it didn't seem quite as crazy. We shopped around town until about 10AM, then came on home. We munched on leftover Thanksgiving sweets, then went back to bed for a couple of hours. Today, Roe and the kids are putting lights on the house. The tree went up last night. Now... the wrapping! Ugg!
Don't you just love this little snail? I hate slugs! (bad experience from the past), but thought this stamp from Penny Black was adorable. He is just simply called Christmas Snail. I used Red Stickles on the dots on his back and Silver Stickles on his hat.
My little kitty friend is from Penny Black's Christmas Critters Clear Stamps. He looks like he may have just eaten a mouse. I also used this week's sfytt from iheart2stamp.com on both cards.
Enjoy!
Johna

No comments: